- Diese veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Open Game Jam
29. September 2017 - 1. Oktober 2017| Eintritt frei
Come and join us at the first Interdisciplinary Game Jam organized by TU Graz in co-operation with Game Development Graz.
Here you have one weekend to come up and realize an idea for a game! You can either try it by yourself or work in a team to complement your skills and create your vision.
What makes this game jam special is the focus on interdisciplinary work – people from all fields of studies (TU, KFU, FH etc) are welcome to join and encouraged to work together!
Game jams are a wonderful place to learn how to create games from scratch. You are invited to create games together from people from all different disciplines (programming, art, audio, management, testing…) and with various backgrounds and levels of expertise (industry experts, students, newbies). Have you never developed a game before? Don’t worry! This is the perfect place for you to dive into your first game dev experience!
A special workshop on Game Development with Unity will be offered as preparation before noon on September 29, 2017.
- Workshop Friday 10:00 – 12:00
- Inffeldgasse 16c, Ground Floor, Seminarroom! (D1.10) https://online.tugraz.at/tug_online/ris.ris?pOrgNr=2367&pQuellGeogrBTypNr=5&pZielGeogrBTypNr=5&pZielGeogrBerNr=3640009&pRaumNr=5734&pActionFlag=A&pShowEinzelraum=J
- Jam Friday 16:30 – Sunday 16:00
- Inffeldgasse 13, Ground Floor, Hs i 9 (https://online.tugraz.at/tug_online/ris.ris?pOrgNr=37&pQuellGeogrBTypNr=5&pZielGeogrBTypNr=5&pZielGeogrBerNr=16530009&pRaumNr=16583&pActionFlag=A&pShowEinzelraum=J)
Day 1 (Friday) – Arrival
- 10:00-12:00: Pre-event Workshop Game Development Process with Unity (Optional)
- From 16:30: Registration + Check in
- 17:00-17:15: Welcome & The Open Game Jam Intro
- 17:15-18:00: Keynotes, Game Jam Announcements + Topic
- 18.30-19.00: Group Forming & Pitches
- 19.00-22.00: Work on projects
Day 2 (Saturday) – Work
- 09.00-22.00: Work on projects
- 18:00-19:00: Playtesting each other’s games
Day 3 (Sunday) – Work
- 09.00-15.00: Work on projects, Upload games by 15.00
- 15.00-16.00: Presentations – Each team has 10 minutes to do a short presentation