Do you enjoy productive collaboration and creativity with others? Want to get together with a bunch of creative and talented people and create an awesome game? Then take part in the EYA game jam to create a game in a team within 48 hours.
In 2017 for the third time, EYA invites people with all kinds of backgrounds (be it programmers, game designers, artists, business students or others who are simply interested in being innovative and creating something new) to plan, design and create games or apps together in 48 hours.
Enjoy productive collaboration at the EYA Game Jam 2017!
In cooperation with TU Graz and Game Development Graz EYA is organizing another two and a half days long game creation marathon at the TU Graz, Austria. This year, the EYA game jam will focus on the topics Water and Family.
Important fact: no age limit, no skills required!
Be creative and learn from each other – whatever knowledge, skill or competence you can chip in is welcome!
The detailed schedule:
Day 1 – Arrival & Preparation
- From 16.30: Registration and check-in for participants!
- 17.00 – 17.15: Welcome & “What’s the purpose of the EYA Game Jam? – Idea, Procedure & more” with Birgit Kolb, EYA Project Manager
- 17.15 – 18.00: Inspirational and Knowledge Keynotes (open for public)
- 18.00 – 18.20: Networking Games | Get to know your colleagues
- 18.20 – 18.30: Mind regeneration (beverages and snacks provided)
- 18.30 – 19.00: Brainstorming ideas (groups of two to three)
- 19.00 – 19.25: Ideas pitching
- 19.25 – 20.00: Group forming and start! (recommended group size: 2-5 team members)
Day 2 – Work
- 9.00 – 24.00: Work on your digital projects! (snacks, beverages and lunch provided)
- 13.00 – 14.00: Lunch
- 14.00 – 18.00: International Guest-Coach Session I – IV, one hour each
Day 3 – Work
- 9.00 – 14.30: Work on your digital projects! (snacks, beverages and lunch provided)
- 12.30 – 13.00: Lunch
- 14.30 – 15.00: Hand in your prototypes! (all information wil be published on eu-youthaward.org)
- 15.00 – 16.30: Presentations and Jury! (open for public)
- 16.30: Awards Ceremony, Wrap Up and Send Of
In co-organization with:
With kind support of: