We’re proud to announce that this year the 6th edition of our StyriAn Games Awards – SAGA – with a total value of EUR 1.500 will be awarded!
Here are the details:
** Grand Prize **
* Audience Choice Award *
* Local Star Award *
There will be five named finalists selected by an jury for the Grand Prize. Finalists will be given free passes to the Button Festival and space at the festival to present their games. The Audience Choice Award will be voted at the Button Festival by the audience of the festival from the finalists.
The Local Star Award will be awarded to the best game from developers from/living in Styria.
- Open to all independent game developers from Austria.
- The game must be developed fully or partly in Austria.
- The competition is also open for entries in the prototyping stage, and finalists will be mainly judged based on their potential.
- Games must be in a playable stage for the Button Festival and must be presented at the festival.
- Award-winning games from previous years are not eligible for re-submission.
February 10, Submission Deadline
March 11, Award Ceremony @ Button Festival
Submission Form: Here
For exhibiting the game at the Button Festival, how many tickets will be included?
Each exhibitor gets one ticket. If a second ticket is required for stand supervision, a second ticket will be available. But there are no extra free tickets for the Saga Award exhibitors.
How is the exhibition stand equipped? Is it allowed to put up roll-ups?
Everyone gets a table (1.50×0.60m). Additional tables are only available by arrangement and subject to availability on site. Rollups etc. may be brought and set up without restrictions. Chairs are available.
What equipment to present the game will be available?
Only tables and chairs are provided, you have to bring your own power connections, monitors and computers. Everything you need to present your game.
Is it allowed to give away gift to the audience?